Lately we have had quite a few inquiries about what we have available for sale at this time:
Right now, we have a couple Gloucestershire Old Spots Heritage Pastured Hams (about four pounds each). We thank everyone who purchased our pork over the last few months. I can’t believe how fast the Sweet Italian Sausage and Bacon sold out! We have basically sold out at this point, but (!) we have more Pork growing in the pasture.
Frozen – Belted Galloway (an Old Heritage Breed) Grassfed Beef (Price per pound):
- Tenderloin (Filet Mignon) 16.
- Boneless NY Sirloin 14.
- Club Steak 11.
- Loin Sirloin Steak 9.
- Top Round Steak 8.
- London Broil 6.
- Bottom Round Roast 5.75
- Eye Round Roast 5.75
- Short Ribs 5.
- Kabobs 6.
- Stew Meat 5.25
- Ground Beef 5.25
- 4 oz. Ground Beef Patties 5.50
Also available: (for eating) Duck Eggs, Chicken Eggs.
To Plan Ahead
- Early Fall 2009 – Heritage Pastured Pork (Breed: Tamworth), more Belted Galloway Beef
- Thanksgiving 2009 – Heritage Pastured Lilac Turkey, Heritage Pastured Bronze Turkey, Heritage Pastured Bourbon Red Turkey
- Christmas 2009 : Heritage Pastured Pilgrim Goose
- *Sometime before the end of the year, a lot more Duck.
Sounds good? Please order in advance and reserve your __________ today. Call 413.625.2797 or email. Thanks!